• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out 98 xj in western mass!

aduke

NAXJA Forum User
i need to strip this thing.

i still have
front and rear seats
4.0 motor
231 trasnfer case
gas tank and gastank skid
aw4 tranny
four steel jeep rims
8.25" rear axel 3.55 gears
all of dash ect.
all four doors
all glass
leaf springs

pm if youre interested in anything

Does it have the black power mirrors.... If so unbolt the drivers side... cut the damn wires...pack that shit up and send it... I need one....LOL
Ben

pm'ed ya on the skid.

PM'd you for the t-case.

how much u lookin to get for the leaf springs? also, if the deal with mack falls through on the gas skid, i might be interested. thanks

What color is the carpet and seats. I am interested in dark gray seats and carpet from the front to just under the rear seats. $$$???

Do you have any front clip parts? I need a header pannel and turn signal lenses. PM me and let me know if you do and the price i can paypal you $ asap! thanks

still have hatch all four doors, four rims, gas tank with sending unit, wiring harness, rear windows passenger and driver's side, rear seat, center console, heater switches and other interior controls, power steering pump with pitman arm, front and rear dome lights, x-case skid, crossmember, and grill

PM if you are interested or need other interior parts

NO REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE REFUSED PARTS NEED TO BE GONE SOON!!!!!

Back