• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MOTION: SC to host the Show n Shine - Moab 2003

Second!

CRASH

Sure, I vote yes.
Realize we'll have to come up with a very scientific way to judge the vehicles and I guess we'll have different catagories such as "best stock looking rig", "best modified rig", ect.
Also a special "rig you'd most like to 'get it' in" award would be cool. :mrgreen:

Jes

"Get" what in? :mrgreen:

CRASH

If I made a motion does that count as a vote? Anyhoo, I vote yes of course. I like the 'gettin it' award. Maybe make it a peoples choice selection forthe masses.

JP

How about a waste of money cartegory. I'm sure I could win...... just need to get there.

So, is the Sierra Chapter doing the show and shine or what? :?: :)

C'mon, if you haven't been to Moab you don't know what your missing. Moab is a fabulous place to wheel and being with a bunch of other XJ's just makes it that much better! Don't just read and hear about all the stories after this event, go yourself and be a part of it. :p

Richard G :lol:

btt Do we need a unanimous vote from the chapter to do this, or just a commitment from those who plan to attend? I know its a long ways off, but it is a great oppotunity to get exposure as a chapter.

JP

Oh yea..............have fun and safe trip to JV to those going! Happy Turkey day!

btt Is this an event that we need a unanimous chapter vote because we are using chapter funds for stuff, or just a commitment from the folks who know they are going? I know it is a long ways off, I am just binging for some slickrock.

Hope the folks going to JV have a fun, safe, carnage resistant trip. Have a Happy Turkey Day.

JP

Cool.......figure out who will be your committee chairman so he can be on the Cherokee XJ 20th Anniversary Celebration planning committee. I'll also need a contact person to work with as we put this thing together.

You are welcome to use chapter funds if you want as a donation to the event, or we'll figure a way to pay the expenses out of event proceeds. There won't be any event fee, but we will sell T-shirts and stuff, and there will be a dinner and a raffle. I think the only costs involved would be the award plaques, and maybe a banner or sign.

Richard G

Back