• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep cherokee deluxe molded splash guards

2000XJSPORT

NAXJA Forum User
Just wanted to know if anyone thinks that the deluxe molded splash guards for the liberty will work on a 2000 XJ. They look the same and they might just work. I have been trying for a while to locate a front set of deluxe molded splash guards from mopar, but have had no luck. Part number 82202717 for front. I only have the rear. So I was thinking I could use the front set of a liberty.

db_1.jpg

97-01 Cherokee XJ Rear set.

57_1.jpg

02-06 Liberty KJ Rear set.

Thanks,
Alex

Try this place---> Click me! Click me!

Once you click the Cherokee Parts & Accessory link, follow the other Accessories-partslink. They are in that section for about $15.00

Thanks. They were one of the first places I contacted about the deluxe molded splash guards, but they do not have them anymore. All they have are the molded flat ones for 14.99.

Alex

They didn't say JEEP but I got a set of some similar at the auto parts store.
DSCF0047.jpg

This is the only pic I have of them.

EDIT:I think I still have them. but if I do there at my grandparents 3 hours away. I am planning on going down there some time before the end of the month though IIR I'll look to see if their there, and get you some better pics.

Last edited:
I went to the local dealership and asked about molded splashguards a few months ago. They didn't have any, but the parts guy got on the computer and checked inventory for the Midwest and got me the name and phone number for a stealership that had them. They sold them to me over the phone and shipped 'em out.

Or go here - allchryslerparts.com

No luck with any websites. I think I will try overseas in the UK and see if they have any. I can't believe these guards are so hard to find. LOL

Alex

The search is over and I finally found a set of front splash guards. A dealership out in Michigan had a set sitting in the back room. Just shows how hard finding accessories for the XJ is becoming.
Alex

DeluxeMoldedSplashGuards.jpg

Ebay has had a few for sale from time to time. Dealerships no longer carry them in stock. I found one set on Ebay and the other at a Michigan dealership that had the front set sitting around. At the time they were the last dealership to have one. At least that is what the computer said at my local dealership when he did a nation wide search.

They didn't say JEEP but I got a set of some similar at the auto parts store.
DSCF0047.jpg

This is the only pic I have of them.

EDIT:I think I still have them. but if I do there at my grandparents 3 hours away. I am planning on going down there some time before the end of the month though IIR I'll look to see if their there, and get you some better pics.

Were you ever able to find out who the manufacturer was?

I bought a set of the flat guards for 1999-2004 Grand Cherokees and 1997-2001 Cherokees (Part 82203703AB) off eBay. They don't look to bad at all., but I'm still keeping an eye out for the molded set.

Last edited:
Back