• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrenchin' Party

WesternXJ

NAXJA Forum User
For those who don't go to the 'Con next weekend, I'll be workin' on the Jeep. I'll fire up the BBQ and buy some cold beverages for whomever shows up :mrgreen:

So what's the dillyo? You get another XJ to get a motor out of or what? You gonna be on the road again soon? We need details dude.

Jes

If everything goes according to plan, Jeff and I will be the owners of a '91 Loredo next week :shock: . Runs strong with only 140k miles! I'm doing a complete power train swap. I plan to be back on the road in 2 weeks max, [b:76a6c590ae] if [/b:76a6c590ae]everything works out :?

I can't make it dude, Theresa has to work Saturday and Sunday night. I might be able to squeeze a (SHORT) run to Rubicon. SORRY
[img:889960452a]http://community.webshots.com/photo/33952232/33952333xANtmG[/img:889960452a]

:? Well, looks like it's going to be another week before we get the Jeep. So, anyone who wants to give me a hand on the 22nd and 23rd will be most appreciated :D Like I said above, I'll BBQ and supply the cold beverages. :mrgreen: I just need a head count so I know how much party supplies to buy :shock:

Keven, you got me from 8AM-12PM on Saturday. I have commitments in the afternoon/evening, otherwise I would stay til it's done.

Where's the rest of the crew? C'mon boys who helped you with your lift? Who did your SYE? Step up.

Keven, please confirm that my labor will be required for Sat AM.

SeanP

PS-I have a leaky head gasket, so my head is coming off this week.

I might be able to make it up depending on the situation of my junk.
Thanks a lot for the use of the beverage glasses, there were quite a few smiles.

Jes

:mrgreen: You're welcome Jes, glad they got some smiles, although, probably not as many smiles as the blender!
Come on up if ya can, you know you can always work on your "junk" here. 8)

Crash, is it easier to pull the motor and tranny together or seperate?

Hwy 50 west to S.Watt Ave. Go south to the 3rd stoplight and turn left (Kiefer Blvd.). Look for the 7-11/Autozone sign and turn right (Tallyho Drive). Go through 3 stop signs and look for the Jeep on the right.
4312 Tallyho Drive.

Lisa is makin' Chocolate Chip cookies!!!!

wrenchin party

:) I would be glad to help out on sunday. Let me know if a newbe would be any help to you. I would love to get in and contribute to the group. I'll check back latter.

Byron

Back