• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can my stock 99' xj clear 31's

cruizer8525

NAXJA Forum User
This is my second cherokee ( first was an 88', 4.5" lift, and 32"s) I am getting back into wheeling and I'm looking to run Rusty's 3" aal. but I think until then I could run 31 x 10.5's on my jeep with some fender trimming. I was wondering if anyone has done this or knows if it will work. By the way this is the basic model no up country package

I would not do an AAL since it is going to sag..just my thoughts. Save the extra $$ and wait to buy a full leaf pack. As far as the tires go, I know they would rub bad but if you are willing to cut then do it. You can cut fenders and flares and still have it look stock for the most part.

I have very very little stog sag in the rear ( amazing I know) and I plan on doing as much trimming as needed up front and trim to the pinch welds in the rear. I plan on wheeling it as much as possible.

Back