• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap info for 90 cherokee, what kind of things from newer can i use?

Lusty

NAXJA Forum User
I recently read a fella in Nova Scotia was looking for a front skidplate on his 89 and someone suggested a 2000 cherokee skid plate would bolt right on. Is this right? I am getting my cherokee lifted and beleive i will be needing skidplates for when i go back to B.C., lots of trails. What other kinds of things can be bolted on like this? Thanks for the info folks.

Lusty said:
I recently read a fella in Nova Scotia was looking for a front skidplate on his 89 and someone suggested a 2000 cherokee skid plate would bolt right on. Is this right? I am getting my cherokee lifted and beleive i will be needing skidplates for when i go back to B.C., lots of trails. What other kinds of things can be bolted on like this? Thanks for the info folks.

I'm right in the middle of bolting the header panel and fenders from a 97+ XJ up to my 90. It's going pretty smooth. Point is the new header panel and fenders will bolt up to yours.

thanks for the info, thats good to know, especially since the guy who had my jeep before me just did some quick fix and paint. It looked real good at first but is starting to come through now.

Back