• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE1463 +ZJ 5.2 Springs NEW

Chief93XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey All,
I have a set of RE1463 3.5" Extreme Duty Rear leafs and a set of ZJ 5.2 V-8 front coils for sale. I originally bought them for my 93 2 Door, but money is tight and Im in school so I need to be responsible and sell them. They were never installed (except of course for the ZJ springs which are in excelent shape) and they are in absolutely brand spanking new condition (again, the coils are used but excellent). I have over $400 in these springs, but need the money to go see my hunny on the weekends. I am asking $240 for the leafs and $50 for the coils, plus shipping. I paid about $80 shipping from California where Rubicon Express is.Please email any questions to [email protected], located in Blairsville, PA 15717- thanks, Aaron

BTW the ZJ coils are good for a little over an inch, plus a little stiffer-Aaron

i work in allentown and am very interested in the coils wont they give me about 3 inches over stock xj coils? is so i will drive to get them i need them really bad, did my rear today and am siiting ass high real bad. please call me @ (570)236-8577 or email @ [email protected]

No these coils are really only good for about 1-2" over standard cherokee coils, but thewy have a much stiffer spring rate. at leastr this is what i hear , ive never had a chance to install them .

The Re 1463 are back up for sale , the 1st guy changed his mind-Aaron

Possibly interested in the springs

I would be interested in the springs if you could get them to me for $275.00 including shippping. I'm at APO AE 09180, it is a military address and can be shipped to by the post office. I'm not in a hurry so parcel post could be used for cheapest shipping rates. Check www.usps.com for shipping rates and let me know if we can work this out. You can PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Rob Patterson

Back