• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How do i remove the door panel

Power windows or manual? On my `95 with power windows all you have to do is remove the 2 arm rest screws. Then remove the 3 screws holding the door handle cover on. The panel itself is held on by a bunch of plastic clips. To take care of these you can use a door panel tool or just pull the panel away from the door. You need to lift straight up on the panel to seperate it from the window channel. That should give you enough room to get at the speakers.

On mine the speakers are held on with *I think* T30 torx screws. There are 4 of them. Then just unplug the speaker.

It really is pretty simple and shouldnt take more than 10 minutes per side. Just be careful with the door panel clips as they can sometimes be pretty brittle.

baseballneal86 said:
Power windows or manual? On my `95 with power windows all you have to do is remove the 2 arm rest screws. Then remove the 3 screws holding the door handle cover on. The panel itself is held on by a bunch of plastic clips. To take care of these you can use a door panel tool or just pull the panel away from the door. You need to lift straight up on the panel to seperate it from the window channel. That should give you enough room to get at the speakers.

On mine the speakers are held on with *I think* T30 torx screws. There are 4 of them. Then just unplug the speaker.

It really is pretty simple and shouldnt take more than 10 minutes per side. Just be careful with the door panel clips as they can sometimes be pretty brittle.

They are automatic windows. Thanks for the advice. Im going to try it out this weekend. =)

fdsa487,

The 2000(?) is different from the 95. How different I'm not sure.

I know there was a thread about the newer styles. Might wanna try to search for it...

Back