• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Selectable Locker Option For Dana 30's

Kevlar

NAXJA Forum User
Well, long story short. I am in the process of "super 30ing" my front axle and was under the assumption that the ARB was the only selectable locker that allowed for 30 spline inners. This lead me too the OX-locker site....and to my delight, just this month they released their new dana 30, 30 spline selectable locker. Since I haven't seen any posts this month about this release I figured I'd give you people the heads up about this. They seem to be a decent alternative to ARB's. I think the OX's are a bit more expensive but you don't end up having to buy a compressor and deal with airlines so it works out to about the same.

http://www.ox-usa.com/Default.aspx?tabid=325&ProductID=121

ps...I'm in not way affiliated with OX and they aren't paying me to post this.......no....really...I promise :D

-kevlar

Roostertail said:
stay away from the cast covers

IIRC, OX covers are billet.

I will be adding one of those to my growing shopping list.

How did he know I was thinking about the 8.8 swap? Really was thinking about the powertrax there, but...

Back