• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeeps gettin some work, got a few ?'s

tealcherokee

NAXJA Forum User
Plans for the buggy/XJ are getting put off for a little

much of my jeep needs to get redone before my trip to paragon in feb

the rear 60 is still going in, but its staying on leaves for now (thats the easy part)

im also getting another 44 to build for the front, i have a 3 link mid arm set up now, and i like it, it flexes well, does all that its suposed to do, but i was debating going to a ford radius arm set up, are theyre any cons to this? Ill be building the arms up, with some 2"x2"x.25" box tubing. using my lower mounts that i have now (makes the center of the joint at the end of the arm, to the center of the axle tube about 36".

im going to do an 8 lug conversion, run some 16.5x8" rims, and 38.5x11" boggers, alloys and ctms, aussie or spool up front, 35 spline and spool in the 60, discs as well

A 700r4 is going in, AA bell housing adaptor, rebuilding the d300 and the 700, flipping the 300 if i go w/ the bronco axle, my home made twin stick, i guess ill make it work w/ it flipped

thats incredible, that link matches the one in my history from today exactally!!!!

unfortunatly the only thing relivent in those posts are installs and "they work good", i want first hand experience and cons of the set up.....

tealcherokee said:
thats incredible, that link matches the one in my history from today exactally!!!!

unfortunatly the only thing relivent in those posts are installs and "they work good", i want first hand experience and cons of the set up.....

I tried :eyes:

Back