• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

not starting

husky250rider

NAXJA Forum User
so i went 2 start my jeep this morning and nothing starter wouldnt turn the syleniod was clicking but starter wouldnt even attempt to turn my battery is fully charged and my starter has showed no signs of distress it worked fine last night any thoughts

husky250rider said:
so i went 2 start my jeep this morning and nothing starter wouldnt turn the syleniod was clicking but starter wouldnt even attempt to turn my battery is fully charged and my starter has showed no signs of distress it worked fine last night any thoughts
Check for corrosion on starter's terminal for hot wire, as well as ground cable connection to the engine block.

husky250rider said:
Smack the starter with a BFH.

problem fixed yesterday i was wheelin and went i little bit deeper in a puddle then i wanted 2 apparently i got some water in the starter and it froze over night so i took of the starter and cleaned it out works fine now

Back