• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Too many Jeeps!

Eagle

Lifetime NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Fellow NAC members, I've reached a monumental decision. I can't keep them all running and repaired. Something has to go, and I'm leaning toward selling the '88 Comanche. Some of you have seen it. Body (short bed) is solid, it's a 4.0L 5-speed, 4WD, with a 4" Trailmaster lift, new 3.73 gears, new Truetrac in the rear, new front hubs, Rusty's adjustable track bar, new catalytic converter, new front fenders (and I have the old ones, to save you the trouble of trimming perfectly good new ones), 31" tires on 15x7 steel Jeep rims.

I estimate I've got about $5,000 invested in it, exclusive of my labor. I'd like some ideas what people think would be a fair asking price before I put it on the Classifieds forum.

TIA

Eagle

might i add

my dad and I replaced part of the driver's side florr, so dont worry about losing your foot ;)

You know as well as i do bro that ya never get anything close to what you have invested in repairs/upgrades unless ya stole the vehicle to start with. :wink:

Did you ever replace the bed on that one? If not 3500-4000 may be a fair asking price.But i havent seen it in awhile.

Remember when i put my JUST completed XJ up on the block?..i received one offer only. For $2000...christ, i have more in axles alone.

Back