• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ebay problem, how should I go?

summitlt

NAXJA Forum User
I bought a Pyramid amp off of ebay from someone with 100% feedback and the auction said the amp worked when pulled. Now ive got it and it doesnt work, one channel is bad and it doesnt play music. Tried swapping RCA cables and still doesnt work. It is definatly bad.

I emailed the person, what should I do next?

man... good luck!! your contention that it didn't work on delivery is just as disputable as his contention that it was in working condition.

unfortunately, i'd guess leaving negative feedback will probably be your only recourse.

First you gotta give the seller the opportunity to make things right. UPS gorilla's can be rough on electronics....and everything else for that matter.

If you continously get the run around then consider kickin his arse. :laugh3:

1989laredoxj said:
you checked all the connections and your fuses right

i bought one of those amps a year or so ago (it got stolen) and as soon as i got everything hooked up, it played for like 2 sec then quit... blew the fuse on the amp- not that this is your problem, but it stumped me for a little, so it COULD be

Gotta give the seller a CHANCE to FIX the PROBLEM. I have 145 feedbacks, 100% positive. Thats because I go out of the way to make things right when something is wrong.

Dont pull the trigger on NEGATIVE feedback and contacting everyone. If the seller has 100% with at least 100 or more feedbacks, chances are he/she is a good seller and would be willing to help resolve this to BOTH of you all's satisfaction.

Be patient, and good luck!
Andrew

Best solution, don't buy off Ebay, took me 3 whacks from the 2x4 to learn my lesson, now I only buy stuff that I can track down the owner to a legit business like jeepsareus.com and such. In the following order I ate, scsi hard drive, scsi tape drive, indash am/fm/cass for a jeep though the seller did make good on the radio, it was still a PIA to ship it back and wait again for the replacement. No more.

Back