• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fender questions

[email protected]

NAXJA Forum User
Ok i just trimmed both front fenders front and back above the line where the stock flares attach. My question is this. What do i use now? I guess i can cut the stock flares way up and make my own brackets to mount it but i am not crazy about that idea. I don't mind running flareless but i need a way to cover up the cut. The pait is chipping right at the cut mark. For the front i can use a door liner but what about the back since it is two separte pieces of sheet metal the door lines wont stay. Has anyone use Rino lining around the fender? Like maybe a 1" radius around the fender lines? I have searched and still can't decide. thanks

look around on jeepforum, search fitch VA, i think he did somthing like that he has some pics of it but he put trimed stock fenders overtop of them, if not him somone on JF did it.

Back