• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ @ PIR...anyone here?

prb24

NAXJA Forum User
Yesterday during the Busch race at Phoenix, they did an aerial view of the hill that everyone sets up lawn chairs to watch the race. They zoomed in on a lone XJ parked on the top. Just curious if that was anyone here.

Not me. Though I have driven the banked turns and the infield track at PIR during a N.A.S.A racing event in my XJ.

prb24 said:
Yesterday during the Busch race at Phoenix, they did an aerial view of the hill that everyone sets up lawn chairs to watch the race. They zoomed in on a lone XJ parked on the top. Just curious if that was anyone here.

Jim Carrey in "Liar Liar" said:
It Was ME!!

HAHA,, I wish..

Ya know, I went to the Nextel Cup race on Sunday, and since I read this thread the day before, I looked up on the mountain about 100 times to see if it was there again...

AZ XJ said:
Ya know, I went to the Nextel Cup race on Sunday, and since I read this thread the day before, I looked up on the mountain about 100 times to see if it was there again...
The suckage within you is great my son.

Back