• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another

I like it. It looks clean, and is only in need of minor repairs; at least according to him. He wants a reasonable price and he's got a good standing on Ebay. Its a 2WD, so its not like it would look better with a 12" lift and dubs with 40's. My only real criticism is the big 'Progressive Concepts' logo on the side. I don't know what it is with those two words, but blinger kids around the world have been creating fictional companies with that name and putting it on their cars and trucks for about 15 years now...

Hhmmm....................better looking front ground effects, built stroker I-6, ditch the cap ( or maybe find a similar one with tinted side windows), repaint (I kinda like that color on the truck), color match the grill (maybe do a 97-01 conversion on the front end, 2dr flairs on the bed, and maybe add that style doors if possible), better looking rims/good tires, built suspension................That could work!

They actually produced a 'street' Comanche in small numbers. The truck had a ground effects kit on it and a number plate on the dash designating its place in the run. I'm sure Pete will pop in here with the actual numbers once he sees this thread.

The truck in question isn't bad looking. My main problems is the Ultra Ghey logo on the side. Plus, why spend all those bucks but not do anything to the interior. They didn't even pop for a couple of hundred bucks and get a Grant replacement steering wheel.

Or to paraphrase the Rev.... "Got Whitney?"

Back