• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I love tools

siminsez01

NAXJA Forum User
Okay, somethings broken on the jeep, and i MUST get the required tools to fix it. Take the trip to sears, auto zone, or your local hardware store. Does anyone ever splurge.

Say come home with a compressor, air tools, and impact sockets when all you needed was a socket?

What can i say, I love tools. Anyone else?

Only the single guys :laugh3:

siminsez01 said:
What can i say, I love tools. Anyone else?

This guy.

richard.simmons.jpg

ECKSJAY said:
This guy.

richard.simmons.jpg

hahahaha nice

I actually have a hard time getting our of Sears and Hope Deport without going overboard. I cannot bring myself to buy crappy tools. If you have the means, tools will always be a good investment.

Yeah, Sears is a good store. Walk in for a replacement ratchet (under warranty :laugh3: ) and walk out with a $300 ratchet set that was on sale.

Far worse is when I'm at one of my customers shops and one of the tool trucks pulls in, they know my XJ and that I work on computers and electronics stuff. I think they thrive on finding that one 'tool' that I just absolutely positively have to have and can't say no to... hence the killer bit set I have for the snapon ratchet screwdriver and they always park their door next to my drivers door making a detour just soooooo easy... :D Thank god I don't have a compressor or I'd be in the poor house...

i dont know bout ya'll but when i hold a good wrench it fits in my hand but a crappy japan wrench kinda akward i dont know maybe its me

bajacalal said:
Japan? I'd very much appreciate it if they started making tools in Japan, where things are usually made with quality and precision. Its a country a bit farther east where the Harbor Frieght comes from.

well ok maybe not Japan but some crappy country were they stamp out tools by the millions and sell for $10 a set of wrenches

Back