• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Only in San Diego,California

drifto77

NAXJA Forum User
Only in San Diego

A Highway Patrolman pulled a car over and told the driver that because he had been wearing his seat belt, he had just won $5,000.00 in the statewide safety competition. "What are you going to do with that money?" asked the policeman. "Well, I guess I'm going to get a driver's license," he answered.
"Oh, don't listen to him," yelled a woman in the passenger seat. "He's a smart aleck when he's drunk." This woke up the guy in the back-seat, who took one look at the cop and moaned, " I knew we wouldn't get far in a stolen car." At that moment, there was a knock from the trunk and a voice said, in Spanish, "Are we over the border yet?"

GSequoia said:
Oh no! You did NOT just ask that?!

My thoughts exactly.

Come on guys, just because we have signs that tell you to watch for illegal inmigrants running across the freeway doesn't mean were some sort of lawless free-for-all.

In fact, I think most of San Diego is too stoned at any given time to engage in criminal activity.

At least here in Chicago all of our minorities have equal opportunity to bribe a Secretary of State (DMV) employee and buy a license under the table...

Here the cop would've arranged for a family member to win that 5k...

the "woman" would've been a pre-op filipino tranny...

the guy sleeping in the back would've been a streets and sanitation employee on the clock...

and the guy in the trunk would've been a Cubs fan.

Gil BullyKatz said:
At least here in Chicago all of our minorities have equal opportunity to bribe a Secretary of State (DMV) employee and buy a license under the table...

Here the cop would've arranged for a family member to win that 5k...

the "woman" would've been a pre-op filipino tranny...

the guy sleeping in the back would've been a streets and sanitation employee on the clock...

and the guy in the trunk would've been a Cubs fan.

How long does it take you to spit out those rants like that? Dagum Gil, that is damn funny.(either that or I'm damn tired):laugh2: :laugh2:

Do you have to think about it or, does it roll right off? Kinda reminds me of a certain MWC member.... well sorta. :rolleyes:

Back