• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Diesel fuel boycot!!!

COXJ

NAXJA Member #989
seriously the cheapest fuel to make costs more that the best? come on somethings wrong here. i don't know how we are letting them get away with it. i propose a nation wide boycott of fueling with diesel for a day or 2 i know it will be hard for some but for most no big deal everyone fill up on sun or monday and don't fill up to wed or thursday. but i am serious lets try and get every diesel truck in america to do this. shoot and if i owned a trucking company i would be throwing a fit about this. what ever happened to diesel .10$ less than regular? lets spread this idea around the web and lets make something happen not sit idly by and get bullied around. if we don't do something about it than who will? not the people getting there pockets padded in the gov or the oil companies reporting RECORD PROFITS. lets make it happen.

Will

I agree!!!!
I have a 2003 powerstoke and love it. I also work with logistics for a paper plant so I can pass the word to all carriers on the road.. Now all we need is when?????

I dont drive a diesel, but would like to! You know though they convert a couple diesel refineries over to gas refineries for heating homes in the winter. So you can usually expect some jump in price. But 3 bucks a gallon? I agree, thats WAY to much!

It's a neato idea, but if we all keep driving our Diesels, then we're still gonna need the same amount of fuel no matter what day we fill-up on.
If 293,947,543 Diesel trucks fill up in a week, it doesn't really matter what days they do it on.
They're still buying fuel.

Kero is the same way, I think whats going on is the speculators are gambling on cold winter and increased kero/home heating oil use. The kero that has sat in the ground for the entire summer here went up with the gas but has not come down with it. Same with diesel.

I have been forced to drive the xj the past couple weeks, because of this $2/gal vs $3 crap, jeep gets worse gas mileage buts its still cheaper.

hay okie were is it that cheap? cuz im comin down with a thousand gallon tank and pumpin the station dry and bringing it back for personal use.

Will

COXJ said:
hay okie were is it that cheap? cuz im comin down with a thousand gallon tank and pumpin the station dry and bringing it back for personal use.

Will
Albertson's Grocery has it.
I think it's Flying J fuel.

Back