• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

P.A system

Chero-King

NAXJA Forum User
I was looking thru my shed today and found an old P.A system:the volume control, the loud-speaker and the mic. I was thinking it would be kinda cool to somehow work it into the xj :D

Maybe mount the loud speaker under the hood and mount the controls and mic in the interior.

Chero-King said:
I was looking thru my shed today and found an old P.A system:the volume control, the loud-speaker and the mic. I was thinking it would be kinda cool to somehow work it into the xj :D
It'd be cool to have a PA on the road in CA, but I have a feeling I'd get myself into trouble with it :D

Kejtar said:
It'd be cool to have a PA on the road in CA, but I have a feeling I'd get myself into trouble with it :D

haha yeah I think it'd be cool to scare people at night or something, Pull up next to them and ask 'em to race thru the PA lol, tha'd scare me.

Kejtar said:
especially around dizneeland.......fawking tourists :firedevil

I'd drive around looking for chicks and say, "Hey, good-looking, we'll be back to pick you up later!"

Back