• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front end vibes during left turns only?

RyleyF

NAXJA Forum User
I have an 89, lifted 3" in the front and rear, and when I'm going around 45-55 mph, and turn about 10degrees to the left, and to the left only, I can feel and hear a vibration underneath my feet. Its only left turns too, which is a bit strange to me. No I haven't had an alignment, but I think it would either be the driveshaft or the U-Joints. Any opinions?

I have a similar problem, when I turn to the left, only the left, no matter what speed. Stopped, 20, 50, i dont know about above that, when i turn the wheel further, it sort of cracks or pops. I dont know the sound. I was told possibly tie rod o or wheel berrings. Can anyone diagnose this?

Rjackson32 said:
I have a similar problem, when I turn to the left, only the left, no matter what speed. Stopped, 20, 50, i dont know about above that, when i turn the wheel further, it sort of cracks or pops. I dont know the sound. I was told possibly tie rod o or wheel berrings. Can anyone diagnose this?
If it's a single crack/pop, it might be a trackbar bracket.

Back