• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to find best locker??

cardboard

NAXJA Forum User
I scored an 8.25 29 spline rear with less than 50,000 miles today and I want to purchase a lunch box locker for it before I put it under my XJ.Who has the best price on what at this of the year?
Thanx Digger
P.S. This is my dd at the moment if that makes a difference.

Aussie doesn't make one for an 8.25 at all (unless it came out within the last month or so and still isn't listed on their site).

I did a No-Slip Locker from Powertrax!
Great locker I love it.
I got it from Rocky-road they had best price I could find.

There are NAXJA vendors that hang around and spend numerous hours helping people out - and if im going to spend 245 anyway - what is another 10.00 to help someone who helps me out?

get in contact with FullSizeXJ (http://www.fullsizexjgear.com)

and Rawbrown www.rawbrown.com

I just recently went with a Powertrax no slip ( I have the same rear set up you spoke of). I ordered it from Summit Racing (I have had great luck ordering from them) and they matched Rocky-Road's price (no one would answer the phone there). Pretty easy install too with clear instructions. So far it works like a charm. I'm still getting used to the extra clinks and clunks it makes from time to time, and the occasional push in corners.

XJ Ranger I would love to help out NAXJA sponsors but none of them I could find had prices for a no slip posted on there web sites.

Last edited:
Hey Thanx Ranger I did find all that before, but, I cant find a price on either web site. Yea I know the phone is available but I like looking on the web first.

Back