• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thoughts on tires?

Does anyone have an opinion on Sport King A/Ts? I found a really good deal on them, but I haven't ever heard of them. I googled them, but didn't come up w/ too much. Hopefully that's not a bad sign:confused:

A good friend ran them on her TJ in the 32" flavor and they did great. with 3.07 gears open front and rear she ran 6s, 7s and an 8 makeing a bunch of us look stupid. They have a lot of siping that realy works good and on the road they are great as well. she did cut one side wall but few tries make it out of Big Dogs with out something happening.

I ran those tires on my toyota pickup a couple years ago and was very happy with them. Great on-road manners, suprising performance off-road, and great tread life. I wouldn't hesitate to get them, especially at a good price.

I ran a set of 30's on a Bronco II for 50,000 miles. I never had any issues with them beside they weren't mud tires.

I bought them because they were cheep and they served me well. They also make a mud terrain that isn't much more. The rubber is a little hard on them and they tend to chunk in the rocks.

Later,
Lincoln

Back