• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog....When are you arriving

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
I will be there around 8pm Thrusday night...Leaving as soon as I get off the bus....Still debating about towing up though????

Last edited:
Re: Fall Flog....Where are you arriving

I'm hoping to be there somewhere around 9ish thursday night. So that means I should be there around midnight.

Ma&Pa should be getting there Thurs. afternoon/evening. Pete and I will be rolling in sometime after midnight and before 9am on fri.

I *was* planning to go up Thursday afternoon, but I sheared off the right side motor mount bolts. I am having a heck of a time getting the broken bolts out. If I can get it working, I hope to make it up there.

crawfords camp

BITE ME PETE

as far as i know its still called crawfords unless they changed the name on the site today

You better paint it when you get it, then strap it to the roof and let it wind dry on the way there. :)

allthingsoffroad said:
you guys gunna help me put my new bumper on... it comes tursday the 27 and i have to paint it

You ought to wait until *after* the "Flog" to paint the bumper. Then you can paint it to match the new paint on the rest of the XJ :)

I have not been on an NAXJA ride in some time, but I planning on making this one. I will be arriving (at Crawfords) some time Friday afternoon.

steve turek
member #33

RamblerXJ said:
I have not been on an NAXJA ride in some time, but I planning on making this one. I will be arriving (at Crawfords) some time Friday afternoon.

steve turek
member #33
Hey Steve,
LTNS! Done anything different to your rig lately? Seems like the last time I saw it, you had no doors, bout 4-5", locked f/r and can't remember tires 32's?
See you there!

Dale

Back