• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

South Nashville area shops

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
Hey y'all...

I just wanted to recommend a couple places if any of you are in the Williamson County (Franklin, TN) area.

We have a place in town called Quick Muffler that has done all the brake and exhaust work on both our 96 ZJ and my 85 XJ. They have been quick, honest, and reasonably priced each and every time. To date I have never in 6 repairs had to return to get something tweaked.

Anyway, the guy who owns Quick Muffler has a cousin, I think, that owns Auto Doctor.

When I bought the 90 XJ, it wasn't running. I went as far as I could go and towed it to them. They spent about 3 or 4 hours I would estimate trouble shooting and replacing parts. Finally, they gave up becuase each fix was a dead end. It was partly my call, as I didn't want to dump more cash into it at that point trouble shooting.

Since he was unable to fix the problem, he refused to charge me for ANY LABOR. He charged cost of parts only. Four hours of free work and I paid $127 for a new CPS and distributor! He said that he wanted me to leave on a positive note even without a running vehicle. I supplied a fuel pump and he replaced that at no charge.

Can you imagine?? Anyway..even though he didn't get the 90 running, I will be back to Auto Doctor and Quick Muffler any time I need anything that I can't take care of myself.

As they say on E-bay feedback: Excellent Service. A++++++

Back