• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trailer hitch "bolt strips"

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
i need new bolts to reinstall my stock tow hitch.. are these strips availabe anywhere anymore? D/C says its discontinued.. and honestly i didnt call my uhaul guy yet.. i'm sure he can get me the square washers and such but strips would be soooooooo much easier...
thanks again..
mike

Last I knew they were still available from dealers. I hope they aren't discontinued, because they were dealer only. You're right -- aftermarket vendors are going to give you the square tabs and fish wire.

wow..... I just looked up some parts on the mopar dealer site and I have to say that I can haggle a better price out of my dealership (after they agree that such a part exists.... ). I guess they are good for parts that are no longer in existance at the dealership but the rest... haggle folks :D

Kejtar

I just got the nut strips a month ago. Had to be ordered but not discontinued.

I have a passengerside one laying around it came with a gas tank skid. never used. make an offer

i called a different "parts clown" today and he found them for me... in chicago... i'll have them monday...
thanks guys!
mike

Back