• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who makes Long Arm Kit for XJ's

giranger

NAXJA Forum User
Just what it says. I know Rock Krawler does a 6" and 8" and 8" super lifts. Who else makes them and how much. Its for 91XJ. Thanks Jeff

Rubicon makes a 5.5" Extreme-duty Long arm kit for about $1650.00, off their web site

Include to that list:Rusty's,Clayton,and Rockcrawler!

Andy at carolina rockshop!

Thanks Chuck!!Ive been getting alot of positive feedback but it hasnt been enough to wonder what the heck have I gone and done now,I started this upgrade in Febuary(by moving from 32's to 33's) and I still dont see an end.Not to hi-jack a thread,but I finally got a chance to test the beast on FR42 this weekend.The front flexes awsome.The only thing thats working is the long-arms.Im still raping my front fenders(rear minor) and the rear springs are stiff and the shackles are hitting the bumper bolts(my oversight).Im considering going from +3/4" shackles to +1.25".As far as the tires go I have just about given up.I would still like to try and lengthen a pair of stocker's.

Last edited:
Tomken does a long arm XJ kit, but they use standard length uppers.

I wasn't going to mention Tomken or Tera-flex for that reason.Those kits only make things worse!

Full-traction has a 6" kit. Not sure but I hear it will be available about the same time RE's will.

list is around 1500

see kit at www.jdsoffroad.com

RCP PHX which XJ were you in? which group? I was in the CamoXJ in the second group and ended up staying till 430am gettiing the willys and YJ back to the main road. Thanks for all the replies, I think we have decided to just build some. I started another tread to find out more ideas on making some or some tech articles and pics. TIA Jeff

We hit the the lakeside trailhead at 5am Friday.We never sawany other groups all day!!

Back