• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

harlan ky Nov 4th

35xj

NAXJA Forum User
Has everybody been to Harlan KY yet? If not you NEED to make plans to go Nov 4th weekend. Some trail building will be taking place as well as a lot of trail riding. If you haven't heard of this place yet, its awesome! its currently twice the size of Tellico, and has plans for a BIG addition. The trails these guys are building are awesome. very technical in most cases, ledges, lots of rock. THese guy's truly have a vision. You need to go help, this place will supplant tellico, paragon, etc, as the east coast wheeling spot.

I was at the Grand opening and it is definately gonna be an awesome place to wheel. Lots of potential for some great trails not to mention the ones they have already built

awesome. Look us up. we'll be an orange cruiser buggy (mine) a big yellow yj hacked up, several yota's and at least one XJ.. we'll be camping at the park and some of us will be staying in town. YUoure welcome to come ride with us. dave

Im not all that hardcore. Do they have moderate trails there? Passable by a fully locked cherokee with 33's. What about a guy with 3" of lift and 31's?

that one of the cooler aspects of the park, All of the trails/obstacles are easily accesible to roads, and in many cases have roads running beside them. Many of the shorter trails also have several acces points to allow exit from the trail as it gets harder. you'd have a blast in an xj on 33's

Awesome im looking forward to it. Im gonna try to get a group together from EKU to go!

cool. look for us to roll in to Harlan about 10;30 friday am. dave

i'm no t sure of the legality per say, but EVERYBODY appears to ride them all over town. they outnumber cars at most places. Again...the place is cool!

where were you aLL AT? i went up there and wheeled around a little friday night and saturday morning and then left.. since it was just me and another guy and he couldnt run some of the trails i wanted to.. '

From what i saw this place could be awesome!

Back