• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New switch relay setup

xjkid99

NAXJA Forum User
Well heres my latest "Im bored on a Sunday" project. Stole this Idea off another post here but organized it a little differently. Its not done but you will get the general idea. The whole box is getting tucked under the passenger seat. BTW this all spawned fom me getting new fog lamps and going to Radio Shack for wire grommets.

relay1resize.jpg

This is just a temporary switch box solution untill I find one I like and yes I know the switches are crooked, I just slapped them in.

relay2resize.jpg

Not to bad a job for being bored (every time I say that around the house, my wife ALWAYS comes up with an idea that I normally try to dodge {BIG GRIN, wink, wink}). I don't know if you are interested, but the big ARB style switches are an exact fit for the '84-'96 XJ/MJ dash where that factory blanks are on the lower section on each side of the steering wheel (next to the lighter, and next to the headlight switch)

Oh, well, I tried. As for the facelift XJ, I did not have my '98 long enough to really tinker with it.( It kind of got stolen, AND at the mall, of all places.) GAWD, I HATE LIVING IN TOWN. That is the reason mainly that I moved up into the hills- ALOT fewer thieves {too many places to hide the bodies, oncw they get caught :)}.

Yeah!! Thanks for the inspiration!! I still cant seem to find a switch panel I like other than yours though.

Back