• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tcase rear seal

b4wheelnxj

NAXJA Forum User
well i have a 91 xj i replace the rear seal on the tcase was sure didnt damage it when put it in but she is still leaking what to do i hit the trails on thursday for the first time and 2 years and i dont want to put a drip pan down ever time i stop to help spot or what not any suggestions when i took out the seal i did put my finger up to make sure nothing was by the shaft

i don't know did you put in in dry or did you use some sealer of some type are there any groves or marks in the yoke where is the fluid comming from could it be comming around the splines have you checked the pump seal and the spline seals?Do you know what paragraphs and sentences are?

sorry for no paragragh and sentences didnt have much time to type it right and as for all tht stuff u asked well didnt see any grooves and seal went in dry but there was some fluid was left there around the edge ill check other stuff tonite

Back