• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anti-squat

andersonsys

NAXJA Forum User
I am using the 4 bar linkage v3.0 setup program, for my rig, and I input all of the dimensions, and I am wondering what my "anti-squat" is supposed to be in the range of??

assuming you're building a 4-link rear suspenion on a lifted XJ; as low as you can get it and still have decent breakover clearance. Consider the percentage meaningless until someone can give you a valid reason otherwise.

this gets tossed around constantly on Pirate, and everyone has their preference. the preferences typically range from 80% to 160%

as MaXJohnson reffered to; unless you're cutting through the floor, or hanging the lower links pretty low, it will be difficult enough to get your AS under 150% or so, so just get it as low as you can, and if there is any place you can make the brackets have extra holes to play with different values, do it.

Back