• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where is Dave Nay??

Casper

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, I have to ask because "I" will be there this year Dave! I don't see your name on the sign up list yet. You all have seen the "Where's Waldo" Now I am asking "Where's Dave"!

Are you coming this year Buddy!

Casper

Dave Nay make it? Naw.....

:D :D :D

He'd better show up, I've got him signed up as a Trail Leader everyday.........wussie web wheeler.:D

Hey, momma's been sick as a dog since January with boy #3 on the way in August...I hardly have time to wipe after taking...well, you get the point.

I don't have the XJ excuse for the first time in three years (knock on wood). Haven't even done an XJ project since last September and things are running well (knocking harder on wood). We are planning...inasmuch as you can plan anything in the third trimester of pregnancy...to do Moab this year. Also planning to do the rubber ducky races at Breck and/or Vail. Not yet sure which will be more fun. Drinking beer while watching 10,000 rubber ducks float down a river in a mad race to the finish or driving around the desert. Hmmm....

I'm not signing up yet. Signing up is like a jinx. Casper, there is no way you will make it this year after this post.

Sadly, JNJ is right. About the only posts I can contribute to anymore are damn tire posts. I'm not even a good web wheeler anymore. *sniff*

I would like to see you guys again, though, it's been way too long...

Nay (former, first, and best NAXJA Pres; former fourwheeler with ridiculous modified XJ; former web wheeler; daddio to be again...Hurray!)

3 boys in less than five years. The first two like to lay underneath the dining room chairs and disassemble whatever they can take apart, imagining this as "working on their Jeep trucks". Lots of fun, but not lots of wheeling...

Nay

Yes sir, you have been busy. Congrat's on the news Buddy. I now have to make it with that challenge, ha! But I do understand your delay now in signing up. Tell the little lady that Shelly and I are praying for you both, and that her health and the baby's will be fine. Let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you. With three mechanical boys, your furniture, lawnmower, bikes, etc., will never be the same................................... he he he.

Casper

We used to think we'd move back East, but you'd pretty much have to put a gun to my head at this point, or at least offer me an awful lot of money. If only Colorado had an ocean nearby...but then it would be California (not bad, but not really affordable either...)

Michelle thinks we'll make Moab this year...so I'll let her make the prediction instead of me :).

Nay

it's been too long dave.....

can't wait to see you again. august of '99 was really fantastic, wasn't it?.
i sure hope to see you again in moab dave.
you're friend,
eshel

I really hope so. '99 in Colorado remains one of my favorite all time trips. A reunion will be order one of these days, as that was the event that really kicked-off the entire NAXJA concept...

Nay

Nay said:
I really hope so. '99 in Colorado remains one of my favorite all time trips. A reunion will be order one of these days, as that was the event that really kicked-off the entire NAXJA concept...

Nay

Amen brotha!

Nay said:
If only Colorado had an ocean nearby...but then it would be California (not bad, but not really affordable either...)

Michelle thinks we'll make Moab this year...so I'll let her make the prediction instead of me :).

Nay

There's alot of folks in this country that wish Utah had a coast line.

A repeat of XJFest '99 would be great minus the flat tire in the rain on the shale slope, and the land slide.

Hope to see ya in Moab Dave.:wave:

A repeat of XJFest '99 would be great minus the flat tire in the rain on the shale slope, and the land slide.

Agree, but let's not forget about tourists in J20's not watching the road too. :scared:

Bones :skull1:

Who was the loser who couldn't transmit on his CB? Remember we all talked about him cause he could hear us but he could not respond. What a loser that guy was.....

Back