• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Headlight Mod...

jeepcherokee95

NAXJA Forum User
I have seen the writeup on GoJeeps website but truthfully don't want to take the time to aquire all the parts and put it all together...

Is there a source I can purchase the wire loom upgrade for my XJ and the wifes ZJ? I would not mind putting the H4's in hers but the cost of new lens's and bulbs on the only site I found for them is $335, that includes the lens's, bulbs and wireloom but still thought that was pricey...guess I'll have to settle for higher watt regular bulbs and the new looms.

Thanks in advance,

JC95

jeepcherokee95 said:
I have seen the writeup on GoJeeps website but truthfully don't want to take the time to aquire all the parts and put it all together...

Is there a source I can purchase the wire loom upgrade for my XJ and the wifes ZJ? I would not mind putting the H4's in hers but the cost of new lens's and bulbs on the only site I found for them is $335, that includes the lens's, bulbs and wireloom but still thought that was pricey...guess I'll have to settle for higher watt regular bulbs and the new looms.

Thanks in advance,

JC95

that price is really not that bad.

either take the time or pay the extra money...

Check out one of our NAXJA sponsors, BigOffroad. On here he goes by JohnJohn. He gave away a couple of wiring harnesses at the ColoradoFest and they looked first class.

Back