• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a 34" tire

thornturds come in alomst every size...

though i believe the LTB's to be made for a 16 as well...

If I had enough lift to fit them I would get the Mickey Thompson Baja Belted in a 34x11.50R16, but I dont know what price range you are looking for, but those are about 200 bucks apiece.

I think Dunlop Mud Rovers come in that 34x11" size..someone on here is running them...newer XJ with the TnT long arm kit..

Dunlop doesn't make that size. Only 32, 33, and 35 and everything else below that. The trXus MT does come in 34x12.5x16 if you were wondering. It's a great tire, and I haven't heard anyone bash them.

TrXus MT for a radial, LTB for a tough bias trail tire. Both close enough to your size.

There's also the Special Service TSL swamper in 34"x9.5" with 27/32" tread depth. Gotta love those pizza cutters.

Im lookin for a 16" radial tire so forget about the bias ply. 12.50 inches wide is a little bit to large since im gonna be runnig liberty renegade 16x7 wheels. I tought about the dunlop mud rovers but they dont come in a 34/11.00 size but in a 225/85-16 which is alomost 34/11.00 ...

Back