• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 XJ, MJ stuff

rockwerks

NAXJA Forum User
I have a good 89 4.0 out of an MJ thas less that 95,000 on it runs strong and powerful was bolted to an aw4...was gonna use this motor for my MJ project but jsut bought another 88 xj with only 77,000 miles in it so its up for sale. 400.00 or best offer plus shipping

the aw4 that goes with this used to be a 2x4 aw4 and has been converted to 4x4 professionally and was also gone through @ that time and replaced any parts worn....I wont tell you how much I got itno this but lets jsut say @ 250.00 its a steal!....plus shipping.....

rear wiper motor 45.00

good passenger seat from a 95 cloth grey 40.00

I will have many parts for sale this week from the white 88 limited I just bought, mileage is only 82,000....the interior is going into the 95 Im building for my son...a dog ate the entire interior on the 95..go figure!

drivers side fender 25.00

etc....let me know what you need!

the engine and aw4 are going into my MJ rock crawler

TC is np231 200.00 +

non c-clip dana 35 in rear 3.54 gears, 100.00

88 full instrument cluster for 84 to 90 wiht around 82,000 miles 60.00 (going on Ebay for 90.00)

any idea how much shipping will be to phx az, or how hard it will be to put in my '91 XJ limited? im very interested, esp. if its in good shape. let me know by pm or post. thanks

I wont sell you a factory TC skid, they are teh worst CR*P ever put out by any one @ any time...the first rock or log they hit you will wipe it right off......mine lasted about an hour ...I will sell you a real one that will protect your TC for 99.00 plus shipping though

The 88 I got did come with rear gastank skid, stock undamaged TC skid and very nice front skid....it also came with a 242 tc...someone has to need something from these :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You said you wouldn't sell the TC skid, in one message, and then ask if anyone wants to buy it in the next??

I wont sell it just pay 15.00 shipping and yo can have it,,,just dont tell no one where you got it from:D ...and dont trust it to save your bacon....:D

Back