• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

mj bed

IUPxj94

NAXJA Forum User
i have just aquired a 89 mj. and instead of scraping it i would like to build it. the engine is broke and the bed is a little rusty around the wheel wells. ive fixed the engine buy making a stroker for it but i am in need if a bed or a couple of bed sides. if any of you out there in jeep land would happen to know where i can get either one of these that would be great. i am currently in north east pennsylvania and would prefer something close if i were to come pick it up.

thanks
dave

Try Shorty & Dave's in King of Prussia.

Or you could just fix it.

Everybody needs the parts on the other side of the country! I have a long box in Seattle for $100 with no rust (even have the rear 1/2 of the frame as I was going to make a trailer out of it. Front part is a tube frame buggy now )
There's also the [email protected] list

i could fix it. and that would be the best idea but i cant find bed sides for the mj anywhere. you all know where to go to get something like that?

I don't know if they still list them but J.C. Whitney used to carry quarter panels for the MJ. Their web site is IMHO difficult to navigate, so you'd probably do better to just call and ask them.

If you're in eastern PA you could also try Harry's in Hazleton. Biggest junk yard in the known universe.

Back