• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slick 50

xjcrawlr

NAXJA Forum User
YES I did search......

I'm looking for opions on Slick 50 synthetic gear oil, 80/90, for an 8.25 diff. After looking around I've found Mobil 1 syn 70/90 $9.99, Mobil 1 syn 80/140 $14.99, and Slick 50 80/90 $4.99. Keep in mind I live in Arizona, so I'm not to worried about cold weather apps.

I distrust anything made by that company, they say you your engine needs teflon dust :bs:

That sounds pricey, maybe try another store. Not one of the places like pep boys that sell mostly accessories & not parts. I likeAMSOIL or RedLine. RedLine. Get it a the summitracing.com site, elsewhere. AMSOIL, check their website. I use the amsoil severe gear oil & their grease. I put REDLINE MT90 in my AX-15 standard &their ATF in the t-case. I know I paid a few bucks less per qt. than the prices you mention.

i run lucas products, their oil stabilizer and gear oils work well, the price is a little higher than sandard oils an additives, but i work a a arts store and get a pretty decent discount.

Back