• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm finally gonna fix it.

freewithfire

NAXJA Forum User
Alright, I've finally decided to fix the damn taillight problem. Here's a technical question to test you guys' brilliance...which terminal on the plunge switch for the lights connects the wire back to the taillights? I want to rewire the taillights, so my other question would be, will I dismantle any other systems if I disconnect that wire and run a new one from the terminal to the lights? Thanks in advance guys.
Andy

freewithfire said:
Alright, I've finally decided to fix the damn taillight problem. Here's a technical question to test you guys' brilliance...which terminal on the plunge switch for the lights connects the wire back to the taillights? I want to rewire the taillights, so my other question would be, will I dismantle any other systems if I disconnect that wire and run a new one from the terminal to the lights? Thanks in advance guys.
Andy

Using a test light, the one that comes on when you press the brake.
The wire could also send a signal to the transmission and/or cruse control.

Back