• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D30 ARB 3.73 and up/Bumper with guard and receiver hitch

AJsArmor

NAXJA Forum User
ARB for D30 with 3.73 and up gears, used but in good shape. Locker only, no airlines, compressor or switches. $380 OBO plus shipping from 50629.

Bumper for an XJ, should fit all model years-may require some slight front fender trimming on older models. Made with 3/16" wall rectangular steel tubing with a full guard and 2" receiver hitch. All mounting hardware included. This was custom built for someone and they failed to make payment. Originally it was $340 but first offer over $300 takes it.

Picture230.jpg

Picture231.jpg

Email me with any questions/offers...
EMAIL

AJ- Hey, sorry about not getting the letter in the mail yet, but...oh well...... excuses....they dont solve anything. I am writing it up after I reply and sending it to you.

Please put me in line for the ARB, as I am VERY interested. Email me and we can talk details, and hopefully FedEx wont lose it. :)

Fergie

PS- you moved to your new place yet?

Hey bud don't worry about that letter. I sent them a ton of stuff so hopefully I won't need it. I expect it to take them a couple months anyways. :confused:

Moving next week if all goes well and it should, it's never fun moving but hopefully it will be a long time before we do again!

Let me know on the ARB. I've got a ton of part numbers and sources to get solenoids, switches, tubing that are all A LOT cheaper than getting them from ARB. For instance they want something like $40-50 for the solenoid and you can get a MAC one for $18. Plus you could use a pneumatic switch instead for under $20 and do away with the solenoid and electric aspect of it, a little more simple and reliable. Let me know if you need any help.

Back