• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bumpers

churo

NAXJA Forum User
'84-'96 XJ ARB BULLBAR FORNT BUMPER, GOOD CONDITION.
$350

CUSTOM XJ REAR BUMPER WITH SWING OUT SPARE TIRE CARRIER.
$250

ill take the ARB and pay shipping

PM
Carl NC

Rear bumper

Same here tried to contact but that's dissabaled. I would like some pics of that rear bumper. If it's want I want I can send money right away. I live in Colorado but will be your directon the 2nd week in July. Here is my addy [email protected].
Let me know.

Hack

STILL FOR SALE

Guys, sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner. I've been busy and haven't had access to the internet. I am still selling the ARB front bumper, but I have decided to hold onto the rear one for now. If you think you might still be interested, please contact me at: (801)-718-7535.

Thanks,
Mark
SLC, UT

Mark...

Just left you a voice mail...I'm very interested in the front bumper. Give me a call back and lets work a deal...happy to trek North and pick it up

Thanks

Matt

If you still have the ARB front would you consider a trade for wheels and tires? ( 4x 33-12.50-15 50%+ tread black rockcrawlers 15-8 5 on 5.5 never wheeled) If it helps I live 20 minutes away from SLC. (CLearfield)

Back