• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CO: 94 XJ Country For Sale

Kittrell

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hey guys, I decided to sell my XJ, I'm gonna go look for a different one. There is nothing wrong with it, I just HATE green. Here are the specs.

1994 Cherokee Country
Green exterior w/tan trim
Tan interior
134,000 miles
Automatic Tranny
Power windows and locks
Pioneer Premier CD Player
Pioneer 2-way speakers (all 4 locations)
Factory mirrored window tint
Valley Industries class 3 towing hitch
Wired for towing
Chrysler 8.25 rear

Condition:
Exterior has the usual dings and dents. Rear right end cap needs to be replaced, it has been pushed in. Front header panel has a small 2 inch crack near the hood. Rear left quarter panel has minor damage around the trim, not that noticeable, but judge at own discrestion.

Interior is in pretty good condition, no stains in the seats. The dash and center console are in very good condition. The carpet has a few small stains. There are no front floor mats, it didn't come with any when I bought it. Headliner doesn't sag at all, it has the rear soundbar.

Mechnically this jeep is excellent. It runs very well, starts right up on first try, no hesitation. There aren't any funny noises, sounds like a solid running cherokee engine. The transmission is fine, works great, doesn't slip at all. The 4x4 works wonderfully, we had a blizzard a while back, and I used it alot with no problems at all. Has recieved regular maitinence, oil changed every 300 miles like clockwork. Have a folder with all maitinence records from me and the previous owner. This jeep has never been offroad.

I think I got everything, let me know if there is something I forgot. You can post on here or email me at [email protected] or call my cell . I am asking $4000 firm, blue book is about $4300. Thats what I payed and I am just looking to break even, so that I can get another XJ. Thanks for looking

Pictures can be seen here:
http://community.webshots.com/album/68420809ywbDTY

Not really, i'm not sure how it would be cheaper. If I sell this one and use that money to buy another one, I break even. If I just paint this one it comes out of my own pocket. Besides, I'm not worried about having to find another one, I have plenty of time to do that.
DJ

Yea I suppose that you are right that it wouldn't be cheaper. But you would have to go out and find another one and go through all the trouble of finding and checking out jeeps untill yopu found another good one.

Back