• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Owner

sgtpeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Hi! Just thought I'd post, as I'm a new Jeep owner in NC. I got a '97 SE with the inline 6 and a 5 speed manual last week in great shape. I'm loving this thing! I don't even want to think of driving my Honda Del Sol go-cart right now. :) My Jeep flies and is so much fun. It's 2wd, so I won't be doing any serious off-roading, but I'll be doing some serious outdoor activities. Later!

welcome to the jeep world... put a lift, bigger tires and a locker in the jeep you'll be suprised at the places it will go..

jeepinandy said:
welcome to the jeep world... put a lift, bigger tires and a locker in the jeep you'll be suprised at the places it will go..

A-men!

Where in NC? There are a few of us around.

If Raleigh, did you make the CNC swap meet? Ron S. and Rusty were there again this year. Good time.

Hey, yeah! I'm in Raleigh alright. Didn't make any meets. I spent Saturday cleaning the cooling system, putting on new hoses, and a new belt. This weekend I'll be packing bearings, inspecting brakes, and putting on my Yakima gutter rack that I pieced together off of ebay. Then I'm putting my canoe on top and hitting the road!

later

Back