• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LCA's

X

XJ-4-life

I have rustys 3" AAL already. I just ordered a 2" spacer/shackle kit. Do i need a new set of lca's? I was told that I will definatly need a tcase drop kit, any comments on that? All advice/comments are greatly appreciated.

I have a 95 with the 242 T-case, and with 3-3.5'' in the rear, I had some nasty vibes. So I needed the drop kit. But it seems a lot of guys don't have any problems.

I had ProComp LCAs, but am not sure if you need them.

Cameron

What year is your XJ I have an '89 with around 4 or 4.5" of lift with no vibe at all. From what I have gathered over the years the older XJ's are less prone to vibes compared to the newer XJ's. I do have some teraflex lca's I have heard of people running the stock lca's with 5" lifts.
HTH
DIG IT!

its a 96. i figured that i was ok with the 3" o there, but when i add another 2" thats when i think im going to need the lcas, and drop kit. ill have to chek for sale section to see if anyone has some i guess. thanks for your advice guys, if anyoneelse has any experience with this please share it.

Back