• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goodies

Ron S

NAXJA Forum User
So what kind of goodies will be raffled? Is there a list of venders who will sponser giveaways?

I'll start;

My buddies at Big Daddy Off-Road will once again offer 1 or 2 of their HD 1 1/4" DOM tie-rods and a snatch strap or two.

Tarheel 4WDrive Center in Charlotte may also sponser some items to be determined.

Good luck and I can't wait.

Chill,

RonS

Rusty will be there with something won't know till he gets there but last year it was good stuff
Alcan Certificates again
Detours Certificates
Something from Southern Offroad in Murphy
Proboly something from Carolina Rock Shop
Some stuff from my local dealer
Some little stuff I have pick up since last year...
Maybe something from SkidRow
and have a few calls into some other places..Will update as I know for sure

Hey Kevin,

Is your brother and the "scotties" gang coming again this year? Maybe I need to reserve my spot in the metal tent early? I saw somewhere where Ron was already lobbying for deluxe accomodations again this year. Don't want to be left out. It doesn't get much better than being in with the Scotties/Kevin crowd.

I am going out of the country(China) tomorrow for close to a month so I will be back just before the event. Right now the plan is to bring Grant(son) and his CJ. As with most kids I am sure the plans will change a hundred times. We need to find a trailer to borrow etc to make it work. I will let you know if plans change.

Yeah Keith they are coming but I am not sure if there will be extra room this year another of their friends is coming and I am not sure if he is bringing his or just going to bunk with Glenn..

we (wnccustomjeeps.com) will give up something. a tie rod, maybe an Xj winch bumper...

Sounds good....Mark WNC always needs another tie rod... :wave:

ndy said maybe 2 crossmember/skid plate "like the one I have" and 2 or 3 10% off coupons.

Mark WNC said:
Maybe not this year, remember I got one from a generous
fellow last year and it works nicely.

Hey you going to be there? Hopefuly I can hang this year without breaking on the first day!

Ghost said:
Hopefuly I can hang this year without breaking on the first day!

I highly doubt that :wave:

I think I can talk the owner of Fourward Momentum to donate a couple of aluminun fairleads and possibly a d300 flip kit.

OneTonXJ said:
I highly doubt that :wave:

I think I can talk the owner of Fourward Momentum to donate a couple of aluminun fairleads and possibly a d300 flip kit.

Sweet! And I do have a 9" now! but then again there is the front!

Back