• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is this plastic renew any good?

Red97XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone ever tried this stuff? Looks great, hoping someone here can say it is what they say. It's only $15, if it is good, I will try it.

www.plasticrenew.com

Thanks,
Jason

P.S. If nobody has ever used/seen this stuff, I will be the pig that tries it. I have the faded flare look, but to lazy to put black crap on em every other week. Once every few years I can handle (or even once a year for that!)

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeBMmLJy4atXIA

I have heard of a dye that is on the market. On my TJ, i painted them with bedliner and it look OK if you do several coats.

I dont know if the automotive application is similar to the motorcycle stuff, but the motorcycle stuff comes off if you get degreasers on it then it looks like crap again.

I believe it is the exact same stuff. So, assuming it is the same stuff, if I keep the degreaser off, do you think it would hold out for awhile?

Thanks,
Jason

Back