• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ABS relay physical location

casm

NAXJA Forum User
Quick question: I'm trying to physically locate the ABS relay on a 2000 Limited with no success. The wiring diagram in the FSM shows it as being a unique relay to that circuit (from how I'm reading it, at least), the fuse panel diagram lists it as being on fuse 25, and the diagram under the PDC cover shows the fuses for the ABS solenoid and motor, but nothing for the relay. Anyone? Bueller?

Okay, still trying to figure out where the relay is - it's a bit more important now that the switches for this project have arrived.

If the breaker marked 'ABS Light' in the PDC is pulled, does this effectively disable the ABS as well? I'm looking at Section 8W-35-4 in the 2000 FSM and this seems to be how it works, but I'm not entirely certain that I'm interpreting the diagram correctly.

casm said:
Okay, still trying to figure out where the relay is - it's a bit more important now that the switches for this project have arrived.

If the breaker marked 'ABS Light' in the PDC is pulled, does this effectively disable the ABS as well? I'm looking at Section 8W-35-4 in the 2000 FSM and this seems to be how it works, but I'm not entirely certain that I'm interpreting the diagram correctly.

Your hidden relay

Back