• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front Receiver and Factory Front Skidplate

DaveD912

NAXJA Forum User
Can the two co-exist? I've checked on Drawtite's website and they only mention removing the front fascia. Does anyone have a front receiver installed along with the Mopar front skid plate?

I have a drawtite and had to remove the skid. Unless you make major mods to the skid, it won't work. It's been a year since removal and I haven't missed it at all.

You also need to drill a new hole in the end of each"frame rail".
Wayne

^^ Yup. I didnt need to make any of the 4 rear holes bigger or anything on my 94. I just had to drill the 1/2" hole for the front bolt. Bolt the hitch on using the 4 holes that are for the sway bar mounts. Use the hitch as a guide for drilling the hole. Do yourself a favor and take off the front bumper. When I did mine I was looking to relocated my vac bottle and horns...so that worked out. But it was sooo easy to get those front bolts in without the bumper. No "fishing" of the bolts needed. Piece of cake...

Justin

Back