• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

10" rockkrawler coils!!!

Put me third in line.
I have a set of Skyjacker 8" coils never Installed if your looking to go lower. I was gonna use Coil Spacers.
I also got a cat this pee's on everything if you want to trade for that :D
Not sure what kind of trades you might be looking for

Here's the order: 1st jet455, 3rd bbj2000, and then the owl is 5th, I'll keep everyone posted on the status of the coils.

Thanks,
Aaron

im interested as well, i know the line is long, but put me on it as i have seen that others are not responding i could use them for my cherokee. thanks

i thought these things went last week?
let me know how far down the line i am....

Jet455 bailed, so mrburns, your second, then owl, then xjobsession. If I don't hear from bbj2000 tomorrow, they're yours mrburns.

Aaron

sounds good, keep me posted, i can wait as long as it takes.

aaron....your in the eastbay? that right? no shipping will be required...i'll be in pleasanton next mon-wed or i can have a buddy come get them. Let me know.

Ok Mrburns, I guess they're yours. I live in marin, but work in benicia, so I could meet you in walnut creek unless your buddy lives closer than there. Send me an email and we can figure out the specifics.

Thanks,
Aaron
[email protected]

Back