• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Waggy D44 rear Disc Question

trailbuilt

NAXJA Forum User
Well I was told the setup was Chevy rotors,Caddy eldo calipers w/ebrake and AA brakets.Got all that together and there isnt room in between the caliper and spring......Am I doing something wrong or is this really not going to work.

What rotors dose tsms kit use?Maybe those brackets would work??

I use a similar setup, except I use K-1500 Extended cab 4wd front rotors. They have less dish to the rotor hat, allowing you to move the caliper outboard a lot more.

12" diameter, 1.125" thick, which helps them get into the Eldo caliper.

CRASH

ok, just a little off topic, no one remembers to say what year equipment to get when they say K-1500 Extended cab 4wd front rotors. or tj brake lines for your lift ect... could you guys at least give a ball park of a year please?

sorry dont mean to be a whiner, i really do appriciate the advice, as do we all!

Extended cabs are 12" brakes, regular cabs are smaller, around 11" if I remember correctly.

I think mine are from a 1994 K-1500.

CRASH

Edit: The dish is the same between the regular cab and teh extended cab.

would the same rotors work if I'm putting the same setup on an XJ44? would the patern clear when I redrill the rotors for the 5 on 4.5 patern?

All of the above advice is for a 6 lug pattern.

Why not use ZJ rotors? They're already the right pattern.....

CRASH

CRASH said:
All of the above advice is for a 6 lug pattern.

Why not use ZJ rotors? They're already the right pattern.....

CRASH
I already have the calipers and the brackets are being made now. I want to get away from the internal (drum) e-brake. I found this while looking on the net, it's a listing of which cars and trucks use what size rims.
http://www.alliedracingwheels.com/patternref.html
I should be able to find rotors here. I have a friend who used T'bird front rotors. fron the list above they are 5 on 4.5

thanks

Back