• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ujoint size

bac XJ

NAXJA Forum User
i am looking to order a tom woods hd driveshaft and they ask for 2 measements when ordering. The length from the rear differential to the transfer case and the size of the ujoint im running....would anyone know the measurements for a 1999 cherokee sport, 231 tcase??

i went and measured the length from the diff to the tcase and i got 38 1/4'' does this seem correct?

did you really just ask this question?

didnt realize you were asking the size of the u-joint. but for the measurement, gonna be different on each jeep depending on axle and lift height

bac XJ said:
i am looking to order a tom woods hd driveshaft and they ask for 2 measements when ordering. The length from the rear differential to the transfer case and the size of the ujoint im running....would anyone know the measurements for a 1999 cherokee sport, 231 tcase??

i went and measured the length from the diff to the tcase and i got 38 1/4'' does this seem correct?

My records on my 1997 XJ was 27 3/4" when I measured it for my new drive shaft.

Jeff-97XJ

Back